24/7 Emergency Service

Close Icon
Contact Info     Emergency? Call Us!

Insurance   arrow

Insurance claims with insureance company logos
Water Damage and your Insurance Company:
When a pipe bursts, a drain backs up, or a flood occurs in your home, it can be hard to see past the mess. A million questions will run through your mind. And the most important question of all: Does my homeowner’s insurance cover the damage?
Flood Solutions Inc. will work directly with your insurance company to handle your claim and we will bill them on the estimating platform they expect, Xactimate. You can trust that we will successfully complete your claim and restore your property.
We understand that there are difference insurance policies for flood damage and water damage.  It is always good idea to look over your insurance policy and familiarize yourself with any exclusion to your water damage coverage. You should also be familiar with the Insurance Repair Bill of Rights.
Most policies cover sudden damage, like water damage from a burst pipe, a leaky water heater or any household appliance. On the other hand, any water damage that happens because you didn’t maintain the property may be excluded, as well as gradual leaks that caused water damage over time.
A call to your insurance company should be made right away when water damage is discovered. Your insurance agent can start the claims process immediately, as well as guide you through the first steps you will need to take to protect your property from more damage, like stopping the source of the water at the main water turnoff.
View Insurance Repair Bill of Rights here.